Share This Page
Yikes. Feb 10, 2020
AboutWelcome to my profile page. I consider myself a simple person who does not understand themself, but not afraid to speak their opinion. Here are some external sites you can find me on.
Twitter | AniList | GitHub | Steam | MyAnimeList | Kinolite#0001 (Discord) | Forum Wonderland (Discord) | Weeaboo Headquarters (Discord)
Some interesting details about me:
- I'm one of the top forum members of all time at the time of writing this (top 15?).
- My favorite anime characters of all time are Kobayashi (from Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid) and Kino (from Kino's Journey).
- My favorite non-anime characters of all time are Lumine (from LUMINE webcomic) and Star Butterfly (from Star vs. The Forces of Evil).
- Although my name is "PostFarmer", I rarely post farm in the way most people think about (useless content). I dislike using forum games. My username was borrowed by someone who suggested the name to me on a different site. My sub name is "LilPoster", but my primary name is "Kinolite". No one except me knows the true meaning behind it.
- I am an avatar and anime maniac. If you need a profile picture or need suggestions for an anime to watch, feel free to ask me.
- I hate Minecraft GFXs and music remixes for the following reasons:
- Minecraft GFX - A lot of the time, I don't think it look "real" or is lazily filled. Not only this, more than 1/2 the art is done in some action pose like holding a sword and killing a zombie. I've seen it so many times that I'd be more interested in the baby zombie than the actual player.
- Music remixes - Talking about a remix is hard as I do like one branch of remixes. But when it comes to music from Trap Nation or No Copyright Sounds, it's just taking the original music, putting your own type of beat over it (by doing the same "epic" party beat), then uploading it and gaining so much attention over literally doing the same thing over and over. I understand they obtain permission to do so in the first place. However, I see it as a lazy shortcut instead of making original content. Your entire goal is to do so, so I understand why you'd not take the original branch.
- The only remixes I like are the ones that take music, then make it completely different. A good example would be Weird Al Yankovic. Although it's not music and more on the comedy spectrum, he stays original and makes it enjoyable to listen to. Some other music like The Lonely Island may not be remixed, but it's funny to listen along as if it was one.
- Speaking of music, if you're always using auto-tune in your music, you probably should not be doing music. A good example was Travis Scott singing SICKO MODE on the 2019 Superbowl.
- My opinion is always correct. Any ideas that go against it are automatically deemed as incorrect.
Sometimes, my avatars are wonderful. Other times, they're horrible and make you wonder why I picked it. To answer your question, you must realize there's no answer. Come up with your own answer and use it to fill the gap yourself.
Sorry if my opinion offends you (including thread replies), but, if I said it, I probably meant it.
- "I'm not lost, I just don't know where I am!"
- "I'm not an object!"
- "You seriously piss me off."
- "You may not be far off, but there's a significant difference between me and you. I'm doing it consciously."
- "Give a man a fish, and you've fed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, and you've fed him for a lifetime."
- "Just because you're correct doesn't mean you're right."