[Unofficial] Blitz Survival Games Kit Guide [Blitz] [Kit] [Guide]

Discussion in 'Need Help?' started by link2012, Jun 14, 2013.

link2012 Well-Known Member

Blitz Survival Games Kit Guide

There are many kits in Blitz Survival Games. These kits can be upgraded within the gem shop. When most people want to upgrade, they have no idea what is next, so they tend to ask, "What does this upgrade do?". This guide is made to answer that question, here there are all the currently discovered upgrades, and their costs.

Upgrading a kit costs a certain amount of coins. Here are the upgrade costs:

Upgrade Level I:IIVXFree!
    Upgrade Level II:IVX100 coins
    Upgrade Level III:VX1,000 coins
    Upgrade Level IV:IIX2,000 coins
    Upgrade Level V:IIIX4,000 coins
    Upgrade Level VI:IIX16,000 coins
    Upgrade Level VII:IX50,000 coins
    Upgrade Level VIII:X100,000 coins
    Upgrade Level IX:IIV250,000 coins
    Upgrade Level X:IIIV1,000,000 coins

For each kit upgrade, new items/attributes are added to the kit. Below is a list of the items in each kit after upgrading.

Armorer I:IIVXA green dyed leather tunic
    Armorer II:IVXA green dyed leather tunic, and an orange dyed leather cap
    Armorer III:VXA green dyed leather tunic, an orange dyed leather cap, and a pair of grey dyed leather boots
    Armorer IV:IIXA green dyed leather tunic, an orange dyed leather cap, a pair of grey dyed leather boots, and a pair of blue dyed leather leggings
    Armorer V:IIIXA green dyed leather tunic, an orange dyed leather cap, a pair of grey dyed leather boots, a pair of blue dyed leather leggings with fire protection I, and a cookie
    Armorer VI:IIXA green dyed leather tunic with protection I, an orange dyed leather cap, a pair of grey dyed leather boots with blast protection I, a pair of blue dyed leather leggings with fire protection III and protection I, and 2 cookies
    Armorer VII:IXA green dyed leather tunic with thorns I and protection I, an orange dyed leather cap with projectile protection I, a pair of grey dyed leather boots with blast protection II, a pair of blue dyed leather leggings with fire protection III and protection II, and 3 cookies
    Armorer VIII:XA green dyed leather tunic with thorns II; protection II; and unbreaking I, an orange dyed leather cap with projectile protection II and aqua affinity I, a pair of grey dyed leather boots with blast protection III, a pair of blue dyed leather leggings with fire protection IV and protection III, and 4 kookies
    Armorer IX:IIVA green dyed leather tunic with thorns III; protection III; and unbreaking II, an orange dyed leather cap with projectile protection III and aqua affinity II, a pair of grey dyed leather boots with blast protection IV, a pair of blue dyed leather leggings with fire protection V and protection IV, and 5 cookies
    Armorer X:IIIVA green dyed leather tunic with thorns III; protection V; and unbreaking III, an orange dyed leather cap with projectile protection IV and aqua affinity III, a pair of grey dyed leather boots with blast protection V, a pair of blue dyed leather leggings with fire protection X and protection V, and 6 cookies

MeatMaster I:IIVXSteak, a wooden sword, and a pig spawn egg
    MeatMaster II:IVXSteak, a wooden sword, and 2 pig spawn eggs
    MeatMaster III:VX2 steak, a wooden sword, and 3 pig spawn eggs
    MeatMaster IV:IIX2 steak, a wooden sword, 4 pig spawn eggs, and a mooshroom spawn egg
    MeatMaster V:IIIX2 steak, a wooden sword, 5 pig spawn eggs, and a mooshroom spawn egg
    MeatMaster VI:IIX2 steak, a wooden sword, 6 pig spawn eggs, 2 mooshroom spawn eggs, a leather tunic, and an iron helmet
    MeatMaster VII:IX2 steak, a wooden sword, 7 pig spawn eggs, 3 mooshroom spawn eggs, a leather tunic, an iron helmet, and a pair of leather leggings
    MeatMaster VIII:X2 steak, a wooden sword, 7 pig spawn eggs, 3 mooshroom spawn eggs, a leather tunic, a diamond helmet, and a pair of leather leggings
    MeatMaster IX:IIV2 steak, a stone sword, 8 pig spawn eggs, 4 mooshroom spawn eggs, a leather tunic, a diamond helmet with protection I, and a pair of leather leggings
    MeatMaster X:IIIV2 steak, a stone sword, 8 pig spawn eggs, 4 mooshroom spawn eggs, a leather tunic, a diamond helmet with protection II, a pair of leather leggings, and iron boots

Fisherman I:IIVXA fishing rod and 2 cooked fish
    Fisherman II:IVXA fishing rod, 2 cooked fish, and 2 raw fish
    Fisherman III:VXA fishing rod, 3 cooked fish, and 3 raw fish
    Fisherman IV:IIXA fishing rod with unbreaking I, 3 cooked fish, and 3 raw fish
    Fisherman V:IIIXA fishing rod with unbreaking I and sharpness I, 4 cooked fish, and 4 raw fish
    Fisherman VI:IIXA fishing rod with unbreaking I and sharpness I, 4 cooked fish, 4 raw fish, and a blue dyed leather cap
    Fisherman VII:IXA fishing rod with unbreaking I and sharpness II, 4 cooked fish, 4 raw fish, a blue dyed leather cap, and a chain chestplate
    Fisherman VIII:XA fishing rod with unbreaking I and sharpness III, 4 cooked fish, 4 raw fish, a blue dyed leather cap, a chain chestplate, and blue dyed leather leggings
    Fisherman IX:IIVA fishing rod with unbreaking I and sharpness III, 4 cooked fish, 4 raw fish, a blue dyed leather cap, a chain chestplate, chain leggings, and chain boots
    Fisherman X:IIIVA fishing rod with unbreaking I and sharpness IV, 4 cooked fish, 4 raw fish, a chain helmet with respiration I, a chain chestplate, chain leggings, and chain boots

Speleologist I:IIVXA stick, 2 poisonous potatoes, and a wooden pickaxe with sharpness I
    Speleologist II:IVXA stick, a wooden pickaxe with sharpness I, and a baked potato
    Speleologist III:VX2 sticks, a wooden pickaxe with sharpness I, and 3 baked potatoes
    Speleologist IV:IIX2 sticks, a stone pickaxe with sharpness I, 4 baked potatoes, a mooshroom spawn egg, and an iron helmet
    Speleologist V:IIIX2 sticks, a stone pickaxe with sharpness I, 4 baked potatoes, a mooshroom spawn eggs, an iron helmet with protection I, and a bowl
    Speleologist VI:IIX2 sticks, a stone pickaxe with sharpness I, 5 baked potatoes, 2 mooshroom spawn eggs, an iron helmet with protection I, a bowl, and iron boots
    Speleologist VII:IX2 sticks, an iron pickaxe with sharpness I, 7 baked potatoes, 3 mooshroom spawn eggs, an iron helmet with protection I, a bowl, iron boots, and a leather tunic
    Speleologist VIII:X2 sticks, an iron pickaxe with sharpness I, 9 baked potatoes, 3 mooshroom spawn eggs, a diamond helmet with protection I, 3 bowls, iron boots with projectile protection I, a leather tunic, and leather leggings
    Speleologist IX:IIV2 sticks, an iron pickaxe with sharpness I, 12 baked potatoes, 4 mooshroom spawn eggs, a diamond helmet with protection I, 5 bowls, iron boots with projectile protection I, a leather tunic with protection I, and leather leggings with protection I
    Speleologist X:IIIV2 sticks, a diamond pickaxe with sharpness I, 15 baked potatoes, 5 mooshroom spawn eggs, a diamond helmet with protection II, 8 bowls, iron boots with projectile protection II, a leather tunic with protection I, and leather leggings with protection I

Archer I:IIVXA bow with unbreaking I and 6 arrows
    Archer II:IVXA bow with unbreaking I and 9 arrows
    Archer III:VXA bow with unbreaking I, 16 arrows, and a pair of lime dyed leather boots
    Archer IV:IIXA bow with unbreaking I, 24 arrows, and a pair of lime dyed leather boots
    Archer V:IIIXA bow with unbreaking I, 32 arrows, and a pair of lime dyed leather boots
    Archer VI:IIXA bow, 32 arrows, a pair of lime dyed leather boots, and a golden helmet
    Archer VII:IXA bow, 32 arrows, a pair of lime dyed leather boots, and a diamond helmet
    Archer VIII:XA bow with power I, 32 arrows, a pair of green dyed leather boots, a diamond helmet with protection II, and a pair of lime dyed leather leggings
    Archer IX:IIVA bow with power I, 48 arrows, a pair of lime dyed leather boots, a diamond helmet with protection II, a pair of lime dyed leather leggings, and a lime dyed leather tunic
    Archer X:IIIVA bow with power II and punch I, 64 arrows, a pair of lime dyed leather boots, a diamond helmet with protection III, a pair of lime dyed leather leggings, and a lime dyed leather tunic

Knight I:IIVXA wooden sword
    Knight II:IVXA wooden sword and a leather cap
    Knight III:VXA wooden sword and a gold helmet
    Knight IV:IIXA wooden sword, a gold helmet, and a raw chicken
    Knight V:IIIXA gold sword, a gold helmet, a cooked chicken, and gold boots
    Knight VI:IIXA gold sword, a gold helmet, 2 cooked chicken, gold boots, and gold leggings
    Knight VII:IXA stone sword with unbreaking I, a gold helmet, 2 cooked chicken, gold boots, and gold leggings
    Knight VIII:XA stone sword, a gold helmet, 3 cooked chicken, gold boots, gold leggings, and a gold chestplate
    Knight IX:IIVA stone sword, a gold helmet, 5 cooked chicken, gold boots with protection I, gold leggings, and a gold chestplate
    Knight X:IIIVAn iron sword with unbreaking I, a gold helmet, 10 cooked chicken, gold boots with protection I, gold leggings, and a gold chestplate

Scout I:IIVX2 potions of swiftness II for 15 seconds
    Scout II:IVX3 potions of swiftness II for 15 seconds
    Scout III:VX3 potions of swiftness III for 15 seconds
    Scout IV:IIX4 potions of swiftness III for 15 seconds and a leather tunic
    Scout V:IIIX5 potions of swiftness III for 15 seconds, a leather tunic, a splash potion of blindness II for 10 seconds, and a potion of invisibility for 5 seconds
    Scout VI:IIX5 potions of swiftness III for 15 seconds, a leather tunic, a splash potion of slowness III for 15 seconds, a potion of invisibility for 5 seconds, and a leather cap with respiration I
    Scout VII:IX5 potions of swiftness III for 15 seconds, a leather tunic, two splash potions of slownesss III for 15 seconds, a potions of invisibility for 5 seconds, and a leather cap with respiration I
    Scout VIII:X5 potions of swiftness III for 15 seconds, a leather tunic, a potion of instant health II, a potions of invisibility for 5 seconds, a leather cap with respiration II, and 2 splash potion of slowness III for 15 seconds
    Scout IX:IIV5 potions of swiftness III for 15 seconds, a leather tunic, 2 potions of instant health II, a potion of invisibility for 5 seconds, a leather cap with respiration II, and 3 splash potions of slowness III for 15 seconds
    Scout X:IIIV5 potions of swiftness III for 15 seconds, a leather tunic, 2 potions of instant health III, a potion of invisibility for 5 seconds, a leather cap with respiration III, and 5 splash potions of slowness III for 15 seconds
    Kit notes: Although the potion is labeled "Instant Health" it restores full health

Baker I:IIVX2 bread
    Baker II:IVX2 bread, and a white dyed leather cap
    Baker III:VX2 bread, a white dyed leather cap, a wooden axe, and a kake
    Baker IV:IIX2 bread, a white dyed leather cap, a wooden axe, 2 cakes, and a white dyed leather chestplate
    Baker V:IIIX3 bread, a white dyed leather cap, a wooden axe, 3 cakes, and a white dyed leather chestplate
    Baker VI:IIX3 bread, a white dyed leather cap, a stone axe, 3 cakes, a white dyed leather chestplate, and a splash potion of resistance II for 13 seconds
    Baker VII:IX3 bread, a white dyed leather cap, a stone axe, 3 cakes, a white dyed leather chestplate, a splash potion of resistance II for 13 seconds, and a golden apple
    Baker VIII:..4 bread, a white dyed leather cap, a stone sword, 4 cakes, a white dyed leather chestplate, 2 splash potions of resistance II for 13 seconds, and a golden apple
    Baker IX:IIV4 bread, a white dyed leather cap, a stone sword, 5 cakes, a white dyed leather chestplate, 2 splash potions of resistance II for 13 seconds, and 2 golden apples
    Baker X:IIIV4 bread, a white dyed leather cap, a stone sword, 5 cakes, a white dyed leather chestplate, 3 splash potions of resistance II for 13 seconds, and 3 golden apples
    Kit notes: Each level of resistance give +20% damage reduction

All the following kits require extra coins to unlock.

Price:IVVVVV.X75,000 coins and network level 20
    Astronaut I:IIVXChain boots with featherfalling II
    Astronaut II:IVXChain boots with featherfalling II, and a potion of resistance I for 10 seconds
    Astronaut III:VXChain boots with featherfalling II, and 2 potions of resistance I for 10 seconds
    Astronaut IV:IIXChain boots with featherfalling III, 3 potions of resistance I for 10 seconds, and a wooden axe
    Astronaut V:IIIXChain boots with featherfalling IV, 3 potions of resistance I for 10 seconds, a wooden axe, and a chain helmet with blast protection I
    Astronaut VI:IIXChain boots with featherfalling IV, 3 potions of resistance I for 10 seconds, a wooden axe, and a chain helmet with blast protection I
    Astronaut VII:IXChain boots with featherfalling IV, 3 potions of resistance I for 10 seconds, a stone axe, and a chain helmet with blast protection II
    Astronaut VIII:XChain boots with featherfalling V, 3 potions of resistance I for 10 seconds, a stone axe, a chain helmet with blast protection III, and a chain chestplate
    Astronaut IX:IIVChain boots with featherfalling VI, 3 potions of resistance I for 10 seconds, a stone axe, a chain helmet with blast protection III, a chain chestplate, and chain leggings
    Astronaut X:IIIVChain boots with featherfalling VII, 4 potions of resistance I for 10 seconds, a stone sword, a chain helmet with blast protection III, a chain chestplate, and chain leggings
    Kit notes: Each level of resistance gives +20% damage reduction

Price:IVa.'X45,000 coins and network level 15
    Troll I:IIVX2 webs and 3 snowballs
    Troll II:IVX3 webs, 9 snowballs, and a stick
    Troll III:VX3 webs, 16 snowballs, 64 sticks, and 2 fireworks
    Troll IV:IIX5 webs, 16 snowballs, 64 sticks, and 4 fireworks
    Troll V:IIIX5 webs, 32 snowballs, 64 sticks, 7 fireworks, and a pink dyed leather tunic with fortune III
    Troll VI:IIX6 webs, 64 snowballs, 64 sticks, 10 fireworks, a pink dyed leather tunic with looting III, and 2 fire charges
    Troll VII:IX6 webs, 64 snowballs, 64 sticks, 10 fireworks, a pink dyed leather tunic with fortune III, 2 fire charges, and a pair of pink dyed leather leggings with looting III
    Troll VIII:X6 webs, 64 snowballs, 64 sticks, 12 fireworks, a pink dyed leather tunic with fortune III, 3 fire charges, a pair of pink dyed leather leggings with looting III, and a pink dyed leather cap with looting III
    Troll IX:IIV6 webs, 64 snowballs, 64 sticks, 12 fireworks, a pink dyed leather tunic with looting III, 3 fire charges, a pair of pink dyed leather leggings with looting III, a pink dyed leather cap with looting III, and a pair of pink dyed leather boots with looting III
    Troll X:IIIV6 webs, 64 snowballs, 64 sticks, 12 fireworks, a pink dyed leather tunic with looting III, 3 fire charges, a pair of pink dyed leather leggings with looting III, a pink dyed leather cap with looting III, a pair of pink dyed leather boots with looting III, and a potion of invisibility for 20 seconds

Price:IVammmm;;.'X45,000 coins and network level 15
    Creepertamer I:IIVXA creeper spawn egg
    Creepertamer II:IVXA creeper spawn egg and a leather tunic with blast protection I
    Creepertamer III:VX2 creeper spawn eggs, a leather tunic with blast protection II, and a wooden axe
    Creepertamer IV:IIX2 creeper spawn eggs, a gold chestplate with blast protection I, a wooden axe, and a tnt
    Creepertamer V:IIIX2 creeper spawn eggs, an iron chestplate with blast protection I, a wooden axe, and 2 tnt
    Creepertamer VI:IIX2 creeper spawn eggs, an iron chestplate with blast protection I, a wood sword, and 3 tnt
    Creepertamer VII:IX2 creeper spawn eggs, an iron chestplate with blast protection II, a wood sword, and 4 tnt
    Creepertamer VIII:X3 creeper spawn eggs, an iron chestplate with blast protection III, a wood sword, and 5 tnt
    Creepertamer IX:IIV3 creeper spawn eggs, an iron chestplate with blast protection IV, a stone sword with unbreaking I, and 6 tnt
    Creepertamer X:IIIV4 creeper spawn eggs, a diamond chestplate with blast protection IV, a stone sword with unbreaking I, and 8 tnt
    Kit notes: The creeper will not turn on or damage the player who spawned it, as well as travel with the player around the map

Price:IVam''m;;.'X75,000 coins and network level 20
    Wolftamer I:IIVXA wolf spawn egg and 2 rotten flesh
    Wolftamer II:IVX2 wolf spawn egg and 4 rotten flesh
    Wolftamer III:VX2 wolf spawn eggs, 6 rotten flesh, and chain boots
    Wolftamer IV:IIX3 wolf spawn eggs, 8 rotten flesh, chain boots with protection I, and a wooden axe
    Wolftamer V:IIIX3 wolf spawn eggs, 10 rotten flesh, chain boots with protection II, and a wooden axe
    Wolftamer VI:IIX3 wolf spawn eggs, 12 rotten flesh, chain boots with protection III, and a wooden axe
    Wolftamer VII:IX4 wolf spawn eggs, 14 rotten flesh, diamond boots with protection I, a stone axe, and a grey dyed leather cap
    Wolftamer VIII:X4 wolf spawn eggs, 16 rotten flesh, diamond boots with protection II, a stone axe, a grey dyed leather cap, and a pair of grey dyed leather leggings
    Wolftamer IX:IIV4 wolf spawn eggs, 18 rotten flesh, diamond boots with protection III, a stone axe, a grey dyed leather cap, a pair of grey dyed leather leggings, and a grey dyed leather tunic
    Wolftamer X:IIIV5 wolf spawn eggs, 20 rotten flesh, diamond boots with protection IV, a stone sword, a grey dyed leather cap, a pair of grey dyed leather leggings, and a grey dyed leather tunic
    Kit notes: Wolves are spawned tamed, cannot be bred, and have 10 hp (5 hearts)

Price:IVa'';.'X75,000 coins and network level 20
    Rogue I:IIVXA wooden sword with 2 durability and knockback III
    Rogue II:IVXA wooden sword with 2 durability and knockback IV
    Rogue III:VXA wooden sword with 2 durability and knockback IV, and a diamond sword with 2 durability
    Rogue IV:IIXA wooden sword with 2 durability and knockback IV, and a diamond sword with 2 durability and knockback I
    Rogue V:IIIXA wooden sword with 2 durability and knockback IV, and a diamond sword with 2 durability and knockback II
    Rogue VI:IIXA wooden sword with 2 durability and knockback IV, a diamond sword with 2 durability and knockback III, and a black dyed leather chestplate
    Rogue VII:IXA wooden sword with 2 durability and knockback IV, a diamond sword with 2 durability and knockback III, a black dyed leather tunic, and black dyed leather leggings
    Rogue VIII:XA wooden sword with 2 durability and knockback IV, a diamond sword with 2 durability and knockback III, a black dyed leather tunic, black dyed leather boots, and black dyed leather leggings
    Rogue IX:IIVA wooden sword with 2 durability and knockback V, a diamond sword with 2 durability and knockback IV, a black dyed leather tunic, black dyed leather boots, black dyed leather leggings, and a black dyed leather cap
    Rogue X:IIIVA wooden sword with 2 durability and knockback VI, a diamond sword with 2 durability and knockback V, a full suit of black dyed leather armor, 3 arrows, and punch III, power III bow with 2 durability

Price:IVam''m;;.'n'X45,000 coins and network level 15
    SlimeySlime I:IIVXA slime spawn egg
    SlimeySlime II:IVXA slime spawn egg and a wooden sword with knockback I
    SlimeySlime III:VX2 slime spawn eggs and a wooden sword with knockback I
    SlimeySlime IV:IIX2 slime spawn eggs, a wooden sword with knockback I, a splash potion of slowness IV for 15 seconds, and a chain helmet with projectile protection IV
    SlimeySlime V:IIIX2 slime spawn eggs, a wooden sword with knockback I, 2 splash potions of slowness IV for 15 seconds, and a chain helmet with projectile protection IV
    SlimeySlime VI:IIX3 slime spawn eggs, a wooden sword with knockback I, 3 splash potions of slowness IV for 15 seconds, and an iron helmet with projectile protection IV
    SlimeySlime VII:IX4 slime spawn eggs, a wooden sword with knockback I, 3 splash potions of slowness IV for 15 seconds, an iron helmet with projectile protection IV, and 3 raw chicken
    SlimeySlime VIII:X4 slime spawn eggs, a stone sword with knockback I, 4 splash potions of slowness IV for 15 seconds, an iron helmet with projectile protection IV, 5 raw chicken, and iron boots with projectile protection IV
    SlimeySlime IX:IIV5 slime spawn eggs, a stone sword with knockback II, 4 splash potions of slowness IV for 15 seconds, an iron helmet with projectile protection IV, 5 raw chicken, and iron boots with projectile protection IV
    SlimeySlime X:IIIV5 slime spawn eggs, a stone sword with knockback II, 5 splash potions of slowness IV for 15 seconds, an iron helmet with projectile protection IV, 5 raw chicken, iron boots with projectile protection IV, 5 carrots, and a diamond
    Kit notes: Slimes spawned will always be small. The slimes follow and do not attack the player who spawned them. The slimes spawn with 6 hp (3 hearts).

Price:I,;.'n'X45,000 coins and network level 15
    Blaze I:IIVXA blaze spawn egg
    Blaze II:IVXA blaze spawn egg and a wooden sword
    Blaze III:VXA blaze spawn egg, a wooden sword, and an orange dyed leather tunic
    Blaze IV:IIXA blaze spawn egg, a wooden sword, an orange dyed leather tunic with fire protection I, and 2 cooked porkchop
    Blaze V:IIIXA blaze spawn egg, a wooden sword, an orange dyed leather tunic with fire protection II, 2 cooked porkchop, and a wooden sword with 2 durability and fire aspect I
    Blaze VI:IIX2 blaze spawn eggs, a wooden sword, an orange dyed leather tunic with fire protection II, 2 cooked porkchop, a wooden sword with 2 durability and fire aspect I, and an orange dyed leather cap with fire protection I
    Blaze VII:IX2 blaze spawn eggs, a wooden sword, an orange dyed leather tunic with fire protection II, 2 cooked porkchop, a wooden sword with 2 durability and fire aspect I, an orange dyed leather cap with fire protection II, and a pair of orange dyed leather leggings with fire protection I
    Blaze VIII:X2 blaze spawn eggs, a wooden sword, an orange dyed leather tunic with fire protection II, 2 cooked porkchop, a stone sword with 2 durability and fire aspect I, an orange dyed leather cap with fire protection II, and a pair of orange dyed leather leggings with fire protection II
    Blaze IX:IIV3 blaze spawn eggs, a stone sword, an orange dyed leather tunic with fire protection II, 3 cooked porkchop, a stone sword with 2 durability and fire aspect I, an orange dyed leather cap with fire protection II, and a pair of orange dyed leather leggings with fire protection II
    Blaze X:IIIV3 blaze spawn eggs, a stone sword with unbreaking I, an orange dyed leather tunic with fire protection II, 5 cooked porkchop, an iron sword with 6 durability and fire aspect I, an orange dyed leather cap with fire protection II, a pair of orange dyed leather leggings with fire protection II, and orange dyed leather boots with fire protection I
    Kit notes: Blazes follow and do not attack the player who spawned them.

Price:IVam''m;;.'n'X75,000 coins and network level 25
    Toxicologist I:IIVXA splash potion of poison II lasting 8 seconds
    Toxicologist II:IVX2 splash potions of poison II lasting 8 seconds
    Toxicologist III:VX2 splash potions of poison II lasting 8 seconds and a potion of regeneration II for 8 seconds
    Toxicologist IV:IIX2 splash potions of poison II lasting 8 seconds, a potion of regeneration II for 8 seconds, and a wooden axe
    Toxicologist V:IIIX3 splash potions of poison II lasting 8 seconds, a potion of regeneration II for 8 seconds, a wooden axe, and a gold helmet
    Toxicologist VI:IIX3 splash potions of poison II lasting 8 seconds, a potion of regeneration II for 8 seconds, a wooden sword, a gold helmet, and gold boots
    Toxicologist VII:IX3 splash potions of poison II lasting 8 seconds, a potion of regeneration II for 8 seconds, a stone axe, a gold helmet, gold boots, and leather leggings
    Toxicologist VIII:X4 splash potions of poison II lasting 8 seconds, 2 potions of regeneration II for 8 seconds, a stone sword, a gold helmet, gold boots, and leather leggings
    Toxicologist IX:IIV4 splash potions of poison II lasting 8 seconds, 2 potions of regeneration II for 8 seconds, a stone sword, a gold helmet, gold boots, leather leggings, and a gold chestplate
    Toxicologist X:IIIV5 splash potions of poison II lasting 8 seconds, 3 potions of regeneration II for 8 seconds, a stone sword, a gold helmet, gold boots, leather leggings, and an iron chestplate

Price:IVam''m;n'';.'n'X75,000 coins and network level 25
    Arachnologist I:IIVXA spider spawn egg
    Arachnologist II:IVXA spider spawn egg and a web
    Arachnologist III:VXA spider spawn egg, 2 webs, and a dark grey dyed leather cap
    Arachnologist IV:IIX2 spider spawn eggs, 2 webs, a dark grey dyed leather cap, and a pair of white dyed leather boots
    Arachnologist V:mm2 spider spawn eggs, 2 webs, a dark grey dyed leather cap, a pair of dark grey dyed leather boots, dark grey dyed leather leggings, and a wooden axe
    Arachnologist VI:IIX3 spider spawn eggs, 3 webs, a dark grey dyed leather cap, a pair of dark grey dyed leather boots, dark grey dyed leather leggings, a wooden axe, and a dark grey dyed leather tunic
    Arachnologist VII:IX3 spider spawn eggs, 4 webs, an iron helmet, a pair of dark grey dyed leather boots, dark grey dyed leather leggings, a stone axe, and a dark grey dyed leather tunic
    Arachnologist VIII:X4 spider spawn eggs, 5 webs, an iron helmet, a pair of iron boots, dark grey dyed leather leggings, a stone axe, a dark grey dyed leather tunic, and an apple
    Arachnologist IX:IIV5 spider spawn eggs, 5 webs, an iron helmet, a pair of iron boots, dark grey dyed leather leggings, a stone sword, a dark grey dyed leather tunic, and 2 apples
    Arachnologist X:IIIV5 spider spawn eggs, 6 webs, an iron helmet, a pair of iron boots, dark grey dyed leather leggings, a stone sword, a chain chestplate, and 3 apples
    Kit notes: Spiders follow and do not harm the player who spawned them.

Price:IVam''m;;.'''''''125,000 coins and network level 35
    RedDragon I:IIVXA magma cube spawn egg
    RedDragon II:IVXA magma cube spawn egg and a drinkable potion of fire resistance for 10 seconds
    RedDragon III:VXA magma cube spawn egg, a drinkable potion of fire resistance for 10 seconds, and a red dyed leather cap with fire protection III
    RedDragon IV:IIX2 magma cube spawn eggs, a drinkable potion of fire resistance for 10 seconds, a wooden axe, and a red dyed leather cap with fire protection III
    RedDragon V:mm2 magma cube spawn eggs, a drinkable potion of fire resistance for 10 seconds, a wooden axe, a red dyed leather cap with fire protection III, and reddyed leather leggings with fire protection III
    RedDragon VI:IIX2 magma cube spawn eggs, a drinkable potion of fire resistance for 10 seconds, a wooden axe, a dark red leather cap with fire protection III, red dyed leather leggings with fire protection III, and iron boots
    RedDragon VII:IX2 magma cube spawn eggs, 2 drinkable potions of fire resistance for 10 seconds, a stone axe, a red dyed leather cap with fire protection III, red dyed leather leggings with fire protection III, iron boots, a red dyed leather tunic with fire protection III, and 3 cooked fish
    RedDragon VIII:X3 magma cube spawn eggs, 2 drinkable potions of fire resistance for 10 seconds, a stone axe, a red dyed leather cap with fire protection III, red dyed leather leggings with fire protection III, iron boots, a red dyed leather tunic with fire protection III, 5 cooked fish, and a flint and steel with 2 durability
    RedDragon IX:IIV3 magma cube spawn eggs, 2 drinkable potions of fire resistance for 10 seconds, a stone sword, a diamond helmet with fire protection III, red dyed leather leggings with fire protection III, iron boots, a red dyed leather tunic with fire protection III, 7 cooked fish, and a flint and steel with 2 durability
    RedDragon X:IIIV3 magma cube spawn eggs, 2 drinkable potions of fire resistance for 10 seconds, a stone sword, a diamond helmet with fire protection III, red dyed leather leggings with fire protection III, iron boots, a chain chestplate with fire protection III, 9 cooked fish, and a flint and steel with 2 durability
    Kit notes: Magmacubes spawned will always be Big, they will follow and do not attack the player who spawned them, and they have 12 hp (6 hearts). The flint and steel's ignitions will last forever until extinguished by another player.

Price:IV;;''''75,000 coins and network level 25
    Tim I:IIVXA bottle O' enchanting
    Tim II:IVX2 bottles O' enchanting
    Tim III:VX3 bottles O' enchanting and a wooden sword
    Tim IV:IIX4 bottles O' enchanting, a wooden sword, and 2 apples
    Tim V:IIIX5 bottles O' enchanting, a wooden sword, 2 apples, and a leather tunic
    Tim VI:IIX6 bottles O' enchanting, a wooden sword, 3 apples, a leather tunic, and a leather cap
    Tim VII:IX7 bottles O' enchanting, a wooden sword, 3 apples, a leather tunic, a leather cap, and iron leggings
    Tim VIII:X8 bottles O' enchanting, a wooden sword, 4 apples, a leather tunic, a leather cap, and iron leggings
    Tim IX:IIV10 bottles O' enchanting, a stone sword, 5 apples, a leather tunic, a leather cap, and iron leggings
    Tim X:IIIV12 bottles O' enchanting, a stone sword, 5 apples, a leather tunic, a leather cap, and diamond leggings
    Kit notes: Bottles give inconsistent experience amounts as usual

Price:IVam''m;;.'''''''''235,000 coins and network level 45
    Horsetamer I:IIVXA horse spawn egg and a saddle
    Horsetamer II:IVXA horse spawn egg, a saddle, and a wooden axe
    Horsetamer III:VXA horse spawn egg, a saddle, a wooden axe, and a green dyed leather cap
    Horsetamer IV:IIXA horse spawn egg, a saddle , a stone axe, and a green dyed leather cap
    Horsetamer V:IIIXA horse spawn egg, a saddle , a stone axe, a green dyed leather cap, and iron boots
    Horsetamer VI:IIXA horse spawn egg, a saddle , a stone axe, a green dyed leather cap, iron boots, green dyed leather leggings, and iron horse armour
    Horsetamer VII:IXA horse spawn egg, a saddle , a stone axe, a green dyed leather cap, iron boots, green dyed leather leggings, iron horse armour, and a green dyed leather tunic
    Horsetamer VIII:XA horse spawn egg, a saddle , an iron axe, a green dyed leather cap, iron boots, green dyed leather leggings, gold horse armour, and a green dyed leather tunic
    Horsetamer IX:IIVA horse spawn egg, a saddle , an iron axe, a green dyed leather cap, iron boots, green dyed leather leggings, diamond horse armour, a green dyed leather tunic, and a golden apple
    Horsetamer X:IIIVA horse spawn egg, a saddle , a diamond axe, a green dyed leather cap, diamond boots, green dyed leather leggings, diamond horse armour, a green dyed leather tunic, and a golden apple
    Kit notes: All horses spawned have the following attributes: Black coat by default (changeable via pet packs), fast speed, 20 HP (10 hearts), 3 max block jump height, and can only be ridden by the player who spawned it

Price:IV,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,';;''''75,000 coins and network level 25
    Necromancer I:IIVXA zombie spawn egg
    Necromancer II:IVX2 zombie spawn eggs
    Necromancer III:VX2 zombie spawn eggs and a chain helmet with projectile protection II
    Necromancer IV:IIX2 zombie spawn eggs, a chain helmet with projectile protection II, and a skeleton spawn egg
    Necromancer V:IIXI2 zombie spawn eggs, a chain helmet with projectile protection II, a skeleton spawn egg, and a bow with 3 arrows
    Necromancer VI:IIX2 zombie spawn eggs, a chain helmet with projectile protection II, 2 skeleton spawn eggs, a bow with 5 arrows, and chain boots with projectile protection II
    Necromancer VII:IX2 zombie spawn eggs, a chain helmet with projectile protection II, 2 skeleton spawn eggs, a bow with 7 arrows, chain boots with projectile protection II, and a chain chestplate with projectile protection II
    Necromancer VIII:X2 zombie spawn eggs, a chain helmet with projectile protection II, 2 skeleton spawn eggs, a bow with punch I and 9 arrows, chain boots with projectile protection II, and a chain chestplate with projectile protection II
    Necromancer IX:IIV3 zombie spawn eggs, a chain helmet with projectile protection III, 2 skeleton spawn eggs, a bow with punch I and 11 arrows, chain boots with projectile protection III, a chain chestplate with projectile protection III, and chain leggings with projectile protection III
    Necromancer X:IIIV3 zombie spawn eggs, a chain helmet with projectile protection IV, 3 skeleton spawn eggs, a bow with punch I and 15 arrows, chain boots with projectile protection IV, a chain chestplate with projectile protection IV, chain leggings with projectile protection IV, and a wooden sword
    Kit notes: Mobs spawn with chain helmets, do NOT pick up items, will follow the player who spawned them, and do not hurt the one who spawned them

Price:IVmmm;;''''385,000 coins and network level 55
    Snowman I:IIVXA snowman spawn egg
    Snowman II:IVXA snowman spawn egg and 8 snowballs
    Snowman III:VXA snowman spawn egg and 16 snowballs
    Snowman IV:IIXA snowman spawn egg, 16 snowballs, and 2 carrots
    Snowman V:IIXIA snowman spawn egg, 16 snowballs, 4 carrots, a wooden axe, and a white dyed leather cap
    Snowman VI:IIX2 snowman spawn eggs, 16 snowballs, 6 carrots, a wooden axe, a white dyed leather cap, and white dyed leather leggings
    Snowman VII:IX2 snowman spawn eggs, 16 snowballs, 6 carrots, a stone axe, a white dyed leather cap, white dyed leather leggings, and iron boots
    Snowman VIII:X2 snowman spawn eggs, 16 snowballs, 6 carrots, an iron axe, an iron helmet, white dyed leather leggings, and iron boots
    Snowman IX:IIV3 snowman spawn eggs, 16 snowballs, 8 carrots, an iron axe, an iron helmet, white dyed leather leggings, iron boots with feather falling I, and a white dyed leather tunic
    Snowman X:IIIV4 snowman spawn eggs, 16 snowballs, 10 carrots, a diamond axe, an iron helmet with protection I, white dyed leather leggings, iron boots with feather falling I, and a white dyed leather tunic
    Kit Notes: Snowmen do not attack and will follow the player who spawned it, have 4 hp (2 hearts), and rapidly shoot snowballs at opponents.

There are currently too many kits upgrades for one person to purchase, so this guide will be based upon the community. If there is a spot above marked ????? and you know what goes in it, please comment below providing the information. This guide will be constantly updated based on the comments.

Links to other helpful Blitz threads:

Rustayy Well-Known Member

For the Knight Classes, I believe these are the first 3
    Knight I: Stone Sword
    Knight II: Golden Sword w/ Sharpness I
    Knight III: Golden Sword w/ Sharpness I & Golden Helmet
    Gaelcin, Beefheath, Gstar and 26 others like this.

Bertus New Member

Knight I is a wooden sword, and Knight II has been changed so it is just a Gold Sword (no enchants), which also applies for Knight III.

Also you might want to wait a bit with this, as they are rebalancing the kits this weekend (according to codename B)

Bertus New Member

Also, don't you get 2 different swords for higher tiers of Rouge? I killed a couple of VIPs that had Rouge IV, and they gave me a wooden sword with knockback IV, and a diamond sword with knockback I

Yes, if you look you can see that one is +diamond sword :)
    oscartoby likes this.

What is knight 3 then?
    oscartoby likes this.

Bertus New Member

Maybe just write the full thing down, I didn't understand it from your original post :p
    stardark9 likes this.

Bertus New Member

Knight III is a Gold Sword + Gold Helmet
    DGArchitect and njeuhmens like this.

The Golden sword for III is still enchanted..
    stardark9 likes this.

Knight IV: Golden Sword w/ Unbreaking I & Golden Helmet
    stardark9 likes this.

Bertus New Member

Nah man, it's not enchanted. There's been some rebalancing a couple days ago, you might've missed that

PlasmaPaladin1 Active Member

I believe for knight:
    1: Wooden Sword
    2: Golden sword
    3: Golden sword with golden helmet
    4:?

Are you serious? Ive been playing every day for about 10 days and I guess I'm just oblivious.

Knight IV: Golden Sword w/ Unbreaking I & Golden Helmet

That's as much as I know, but you might be right!

I am right :p. Just bought it this morning.
    stardark9 likes this.
  1. I'm guessing link likes Rouge xD

So what is level 5?
    stardark9 likes this.

I need ~2000 more coins to get it, but I do know that you get Golden Boots. I don't know about enchantments that you get on the sword though.
    stardark9 likes this.

So Knight level 5, you get a golden sword unbreaking 1, golden helmet and golden boots. That's really good!
    stardark9 likes this.

I will change the guide so that it lists everything, and will add knight stuffs :D
    ant6880 and njeuhmens like this.