[Unofficial] Blitz Survival Games Kit Guide [Blitz] [Kit] [Guide]

Discussion in 'Need Help ?' started by link2012, Jun 14, 2013.

link2012 Well-Known Member

Blitz Survival Games Kit Guide

There are many kits in Blitz Survival Games. These kits can be upgraded within the gem shop. When most people want to upgrade, they have no idea what is next, so they tend to ask, "What does this upgrade do?". This guide is made to answer that question, here there are all the currently discovered upgrades, and their costs.

Upgrading a kit costs a certain amount of coins. Here are the upgrade costs:

Upgrade Level I: ...m/.Free!
    Upgrade Level II:...n./100 coins
    Upgrade Level III:..m.1,000 coins
    Upgrade Level IV:..../.2,000 coins
    Upgrade Level V:...n...4,000 coins
    Upgrade Level VI:..../.16,000 coins
    Upgrade Level VII:.....50,000 coins
    Upgrade Level VIII: .n100,000 coins
    Upgrade Level IX:...n..250,000 coins
    Upgrade Level X:.,,..../1,000,000 coins

For each kit upgrade, new items/attributes are added to the kit. Below is a list of the items in each kit after upgrading.

Armorer I:.../....A green dyed leather tunic
    Armorer II:..//..A green dyed leather tunic, and an orange dyed leather cap
    Armorer III:......A green dyed leather tunic, an orange dyed leather cap, and grey dyed leather boots
    Armorer IV:..../.A green dyed leather tunic, an orange dyed leather cap, grey dyed leather boots, and a pair of blue dyed leather leggings
    Armorer V:..../..A green dyed leather tunic, an orange dyed leather cap, grey dyed leather boots, a pair of blue dyed leather leggings with fire protection I, and a cookie
    Armorer VI:...../A green dyed leather tunic with protection I, an orange dyed leather cap, grey dyed leather boots with blast protection I, a pair of blue dyed leather leggings with fire protection II, and protection I, and 2 cookies
    Armorer VII:../..A green dyed leather tunic with thorns I and protection I, an orange dyed leather cap, grey dyed leather boots with blast protection II, a pair of blue dyed leather leggings with fire protection III and protection II, and 3 cookies
    Armorer VIII:../.A green dyed leather tunic with thorns II and protection II, an orange dyed leather cap with respiration I, grey dyed leather boots with blast protection III, a pair of blue dyed leather leggings with fire protection IV and protection III, and 4 kookies
    Armorer IX:........A green dyed leather tunic with thorns III and protection III, an orange dyed leather cap with respiration II, grey dyed leather boots with blast protection IV, a pair of blue dyed leather leggings with fire protection V and protection IV, and 5 cookies
    Armorer X:......../A green dyed leather tunic with thorns III and protection V, an orange dyed leather cap with respiration III, grey dyed leather boots with blast protection V, a pair of blue dyed leather leggings with fire protection X and protection V, and 6 cookies

MeatMaster I:..i....Steak, a wooden sword with looting I, and a pig spawn egg
    MeatMaster II:.../.Steak, a wooden sword with looting I, and 2 pig spawn eggs
    MeatMaster III:....Steak, a wooden sword with looting I, and 3 pig spawn eggs
    MeatMaster IV:.../Steak, a wooden sword with looting I, and 4 pig spawn eggs
    MeatMaster V:......Steak, a wooden sword with looting I, 5 pig spawn eggs, and a mooshroom spawn egg
    MeatMaster VI:./..Steak, a wooden sword with looting I, 5 pig spawn eggs, a mooshroom spawn egg, and a villager spawn egg
    MeatMaster VII:...Steak, a wooden sword with looting II, 5 pig spawn eggs, 2 mooshroom spawn eggs, and a villager spawn egg
    MeatMaster VIII:..Steak, a wooden sword with looting III, 5 pig spawn eggs, 2 mooshroom spawn eggs, and a villager spawn egg
    MeatMaster IX:.....Steak, a wooden sword with looting IV, 5 pig spawn eggs, 4 mooshroom spawn eggs, and a villager spawn egg
    MeatMaster X:.o../Steak, a wooden sword with looting V, 5 pig spawn eggs, 5 mooshroom spawn eggs, and a villager spawn egg
    Kit notes: Villager trades are randomized as in survival, and only the owner of the villager may trade with it

Fisherman I:..../.A fishing rod and 2 cooked fish
    Fisherman II:...,.A fishing rod, 2 cooked fish, and 2 raw fish
    Fisherman III:./.A fishing rod, 3 cooked fish, and 3 raw fish
    Fisherman IV:..,.A fishing rod with unbreaking I, 3 cooked fish, and 3 raw fish
    Fisherman V:..../A fishing rod with unbreaking II, 3 cooked fish, 3 raw fish, and a dark green dyed leather cap with respiration I
    Fisherman VI:....A fishing rod with unbreaking II, 3 cooked fish, 3 raw fish, and a dark green dyed leather cap with respiration II
    Fisherman VII:..'A fishing rod with unbreaking II, 3 cooked fish, 3 raw fish, a dark green dyed leather cap with respiration II, and a chain chestplate
    Fisherman VIII:..A fishing rod with unbreaking II, 3 cooked fish, 3 raw fish, a dark green dyed leather cap with respiration II, and a chain chestplate with projectile protection I
    Fisherman IX:.m.A fishing rod with unbreaking II, 3 cooked fish, 3 raw fish, a dark green dyed leather cap with respiration II, a chain chestplate with projectile protection II, and a pair of leather boots with projectile protection I
    Fisherman X:.m./A fishing rod with unbreaking II, 3 cooked fish, 3 raw fish, a dark green dyed leather cap with respiration IV, a chain chestplate with projectile protection I, a pair of leather boots with projectile protection I, and leather leggings with projectile protection I

Speleologist I:mmiA stick and 2 poisonous potatoes
    Speleologist II:mn'A wooden axe and 3 poisonous potatoes
    Speleologist III:m,A wooden axe and 3 baked potatoes
    Speleologist IV:m',A stone axe and 4 baked potatoes
    Speleologist V:mmA stone axe, 5 baked potatoes, a mooshroom spawn egg, and a bowl
    Speleologist VI:mnA stone axe, 10 baked potatoes, a mooshroom spawn egg, and a bowl
    Speleologist VII:m'A stone sword, 12 baked potatoes, 2 mooshroom spawn eggs, and a bowl
    Speleologist VIII:nA stone sword, 12 baked potatoes, 3 mooshroom spawn eggs, and a bowl
    Speleologist IX:mn'A stone sword, 15 baked potatoes, 4 mooshroom spawn eggs, and a bowl
    Speleologist X: mlll'An iron sword, 15 baked potatoes, 4 mooshroom spawn eggs, and a bowl

Archer I:..../.A bow and 3 arrows
    Archer II://..A bow and 6 arrows
    Archer III:....A bow and 12 arrows
    Archer IV:./..A bow and 24 arrows
    Archer V:././.A bow with unbreaking I and 24 arrows
    Archer VI:.....A bow with unbreaking II and 24 arrows
    Archer VII://A bow with unbreaking II, 24 arrows, and a diamond helmet
    Archer VIII:..A bow with unbreaking II, 24 arrows, and a diamond helmet
    Archer IX:.....A bow with unbreaking II and power I, 48 arrows, and a diamond helmet
    Archer X:.o../A bow with unbreaking II and power I, 64 arrows, and a diamond helmet

Knight I:...M.A wooden sword
    Knight II:..n/A golden sword
    Knight III:m.A golden sword and a gold helmet
    Knight IV:.n/A golden sword with unbreaking I, a gold helmet, and a cookie
    Knight V:...mA golden sword with unbreaking I, a gold helmet, gold boots, and a cookie
    Knight VI:m/A golden sword with unbreaking II, a gold helmet, gold boots, and 2 cookies
    Knight VII:...A stone sword with unbreaking III, a gold helmet, gold boots, budder leggings, and 2 cookies
    Knight VIII:..A stone sword with unbreaking IV, a gold helmet, gold boots, gold leggings, a gold chestplate, and 3 cookies
    Knight IX:..//A stone sword with unbreaking V, a gold helmet with unbreaking I, gold boots with unbreaking I, gold leggings with unbreaking I, a gold chestplate with unbreaking I, and 4 cookies
    Knight X:.o./.A stone sword with unbreaking X, a gold helmet with unbreaking II, gold boots with unbreaking II, gold leggings with unbreaking II, a gold chestplate with unbreaking II, and 4? cookies

Scout I:.......A feather and 2 potions of swiftness II for 15 seconds
    Scout II:././A feather and 3 potions of swiftness II for 15 seconds
    Scout III:....A feather and 3 potions of swiftness III for 15 seconds
    Scout IV:.../A feather, 4 potions of swiftness III for 15 seconds, and a leather tunic
    Scout V:///.A feather, 5 potions of swiftness III for 15 seconds, a leather tunic, a splash potion of blindness II for 10 seconds, and a potion of invisibility for 5 seconds
    Scout VI:../.A feather, 5 potions of swiftness III for 15 seconds, a leather tunic, a splash potion of slowness III for 15 seconds, a potion of invisibility for 5 seconds, and a leather cap with respiration I
    Scout VII:n/A feather, 5 potions of swiftness III for 15 seconds, a leather tunic, two splash potions of slownesss III for 15 seconds, a potions of invisibility for 5 seconds, and a leather cap with respiration I
    Scout VIII:..A feather, 5 potions of swiftness III for 15 seconds, a leather tunic, a potion of instant health II, a potions of invisibility for 5 seconds, a leather cap with respiration II, and 2 splash potion of slowness III for 15 seconds
    Scout IX:.//.A feather, 5 potions of swiftness III for 15 seconds, a leather tunic, 2 potions of instant health II, a potion of invisibility for 5 seconds, a leather cap with respiration II, and 3 splash potions of slowness III for 15 seconds
    Scout X:.o/..A feather, 5 potions of swiftness III for 15 seconds, a leather tunic, 2 potions of instant health III, a potion of invisibility for 5 seconds, a leather cap with respiration III, and 5 splash potions of slowness III for 15 seconds
    Kit notes: Although the potion is labeled "Instant Health" it restores full health

Baker I:...../2 bread
    Baker II:.....3 bread
    Baker III:../3 bread and a cake
    Baker IV:.//3 bread, 2 cakes, and a splash potion of resistance II for 10 seconds
    Baker V:.///3 bread, 3 cakes, and a splash potion of resistance II for 12 seconds
    Baker VI:m/3 bread, 3 cakes, a splash potion of resistance II for 12 seconds, and 3 wheat
    Baker VII:...'3 bread, 2 cakes, a splash potion of resistance II for 12 seconds, and 6 wheat
    Baker VIII:..3 bread, 3 cakes, 2 splash potions of resistance II for 12 seconds, 12 wheat, and a golden apple
    Baker IX:...n'3 bread, 4 cakes, 2 splash potions of resistance II for 12 seconds, 24 wheat, and 2 golden apples
    Baker X:.../'/3 bread, 5 cakes, 2 splash potions of resistance II for 12 seconds, 64 wheat, and 3 golden apples
    Kit notes: Each level of resistance give +20% damage reduction

All following kits are for VIPs only:

Astronaut I:/.'//Chain boots with featherfalling II
    Astronaut II:..'...Chain boots with featherfalling II, and a potion of resistance II for 10 seconds
    Astronaut III:/'/Chain boots with featherfalling II, and 2 potions of resistance II for 10 seconds
    Astronaut IV:.../Chain boots with featherfalling III, 3 potions of resistance II for 10 seconds, and a wooden axe
    Astronaut V:....'..Chain boots with featherfalling IV, 3 potions of resistance II for 10 seconds, and a wooden axe
    Astronaut VI:../.'Chain boots with featherfalling III, 3 potions of resistance II for 10 seconds, a wooden axe, and a chainmail helmet with blast protection I
    Astronaut VII:./.Chain boots with featherfalling IV, 3 potions of resistance II for 10 seconds, a stone axe, and a chain helmet with blast protection II
    Astronaut VIII:..'Chain boots with featherfalling V, 4 potions of resistance II for 10 seconds, a stone axe, a chain helmet with blast protection III, and a chain chestplate
    Astronaut IX:/.''/''Chain boots with featherfalling VI, 4 potions of resistance II for 10 seconds, a stone axe, a chain helmet with blast protection III, a chain chestplate, and chain leggings
    Astronaut X:.o.//Chain boots with featherfalling VII, 4 potions of resistance II for 10 seconds, a stone sword, a chain helmet with blast protection III, a chain chestplate, and chain leggings
    Kit notes: Each level of resistance gives +20% damage reduction

Troll I:......2 webs
    Troll II:.//2 webs and 3 snowballs
    Troll III:...3 webs and 6 snowballs
    Troll IV://4 webs and 12 snowballs
    Troll V:.....5 webs and 24 snowballs
    Troll VI://5 webs, 24 snowballs, and a 3 use wooden sword with knockback II
    Troll VII:..6 webs, 36 snowballs, and a 3 use wooden sword with knockback III
    Troll VIII:.7 webs, 48 snowballs, and a 3 use wooden sword with knockback IV
    Troll IX:.//8 webs, 64 snowballs, and a 3 use wooden sword with knockback VIII
    Troll X:.o...8 webs, 64 snowballs, and a 3 use wooden sword with knockback X

Creepertamer I:......A creeper spawn egg
    Creepertamer II:.//A creeper spawn egg and a leather tunic
    Creepertamer III:...2 creeper spawn eggs, a leather tunic with blast protection II, and a leather tunic with blast protection I
    Creepertamer IV://2 creeper spawn eggs and a tnt
    Creepertamer V:.....2 creeper spawn eggs, 2 tnt, and an iron chestplate
    Creepertamer VI://2 creeper spawn eggs, 3 tnt, and an iron chestplate with blast protection I
    Creepertamer VII:..2 creeper spawn eggs, 4 tnt, and an iron chestplate with blast protection II
    Creepertamer VIII:.3 creeper spawn eggs, 5 tnt, and an iron chestplate with blast protection III
    Creepertamer IX:....3 creeper spawn eggs, 6 tnt, and an iron chestplate with blast protection IV
    Creepertamer X:.o/.3 creeper spawn eggs, 7 tnt, and an iron chestplate with blast protection V
    Kit notes: The creeper will not turn on or damage the player who spawned it, as well as travel with the player around the map

Wolftamer I:...../A wolf spawn egg and 3 bones
    Wolftamer II:.//.2 wolf spawn egg and 4 bones
    Wolftamer III:....3 wolf spawn eggs, 5 bones, and chain boots
    Wolftamer IV://.3 wolf spawn eggs, 6 bones, and chain boots with protection I
    Wolftamer V:......3 wolf spawn eggs, 8 bones, and chain boots with protection II
    Wolftamer VI://.3 wolf spawn eggs, 10 bones, and chain boots with protection III
    Wolftamer VII:...4 wolf spawn eggs, 12 bones, and diamond boots
    Wolftamer VIII:/4 wolf spawn eggs, 14 bones, and diamond boots with protection I
    Wolftamer IX:///4 wolf spawn eggs, 16 bones, and diamond boots with protection II
    Wolftamer X:.o../4 wolf spawn eggs, 24 bones, and diamond boots with protection III
    Kit notes: Wolves are spawned tamed, cannot be damaged by their owner, and cannot be bred

Rogue I:.../A 3 use wooden sword with knockback III
    Rogue II://A 3 use wooden sword with knockback IV
    Rogue III:..A 3 use wooden sword with knockback IV, and a 3 use diamond sword
    Rogue IV:./A 3 use wooden sword with knockback IV, and a 3 use diamond sword with knockback I
    Rogue V:.//A 3 use wooden sword with knockback IV, and a 3 use diamond sword with knockback II
    Rogue VI:/.A 3 use wooden sword with knockback IV, a 3 use diamond sword with knockback III, and a black dyed leather chestplate
    Rogue VII:.lA 3 use wooden sword with knockback IV, a 3 use diamond sword with knockback III, a black dyed leather tunic, and black dyed leather leggings
    Rogue VIII:.A 3 use wooden sword with knockback IV, a 3 use diamond sword with sharpness III, a black dyed leather tunic, black dyed leather boots, and black dyed leather leggings
    Rogue IX://.A 3 use wooden sword with knockback V, a 3 use diamond sword with knockback IV, a black dyed leather tunic, black dyed leather boots, black dyed leather leggings, and a black dyed leather cap
    Rogue X:///.A 3 use wooden sword with knockback VI, a 3 use diamond sword with knockback V, a full suit of black dyed leather armor, 3 arrows, and a 3 use punch III power III bow

SlimeySlime I:mmiA slime ball and a wooden sword with 3 durability and knockback I
    SlimeySlime II:mn'A slime ball, a wooden sword with 3 durability with knockback I, and a slime spawn egg
    SlimeySlime III:m,A slime ball, a wooden sword with 3 durability and knockback I, a slime spawn egg, and a splash potion of slowness III for 15 seconds
    SlimeySlime IV:m',A slime ball, a wooden sword with 3 durability and knockback I, 2 slime spawn eggs, a splash potion of slowness III for 15 seconds, and a chain helmet with projectile protection V
    SlimeySlime V:mmA slime ball, a wooden sword with 3 durability and knockback I, 2 slime spawn eggs, 2 splash potions of slowness III for 15 seconds, and a chain helmet with projectile protection X
    SlimeySlime VI:mnA slime ball, a wooden sword with 3 durability and knockback I, 3 slime spawn eggs, 3 splash potions of slowness III for 15 seconds, and an iron helmet with projectile protection V
    SlimeySlime VII:m'A slime ball, a wooden sword with 3 durability and knockback I, 3 slime spawn eggs, 4 splash potions of slowness III for 15 seconds, an iron helmet with projectile protection X, and 2 raw chicken
    SlimeySlime VIII:nA slime ball, a wooden sword with 3 durability and knockback I, 4 slime spawn eggs, 4 splash potions of slowness III for 15 seconds, an iron helmet with projectile protection X, 3 raw chicken, and a pair of chain boots with projectile protection X
    SlimeySlime IX:mn'A slime ball, a wooden sword with 3 durability and knockback I, 4 slime spawn eggs, 5 splash potions of slowness III for 15 seconds, an iron helmet with projectile protection X, 4 raw chicken, and a pair of iron boots with projectile protection X
    SlimeySlime X: mlll'A slime ball, a 3 use wooden sword enchanted and knockback I, 5 splash potions of slowness III? for 15? seconds, an iron helmet with projectile protection X, 5 carrots, 5 slime spawn eggs, a pair of iron boots with projectile protection X, and a diamond
    Kit notes: Slimes spawned will always be small. The slimes follow and do not attack the player who spawned them, nor can be damaged by that player.

Blaze I:......A blaze spawn egg
    Blaze II:.../2 blaze spawn eggs
    Blaze III:/'.2 blaze spawn eggs, and a leather tunic
    Blaze IV:./.2 blaze spawn eggs, a leather tunic, and a 3 use wooden sword with fire aspect I
    Blaze V:./.'.2 blaze spawn eggs, a leather tunic, and a 3 use wooden sword with fire aspect I
    Blaze VI:....2 blaze spawn eggs, a red dyed leather tunic with fire protection I, and a 3 use wooden sword with fire aspect I
    Blaze VII:./2 blaze spawn eggs, a red dyed leather tunic with fire protection II, a 3 use wooden sword with fire aspect I, and red dyed leather leggings with fire protection I
    Blaze VIII:.2 blaze spawn eggs, a red dyed leather tunic with fire protection III, a 3 use wooden sword with fire aspect I, and red dyed leather leggings with fire protection I
    Blaze IX:..'..2 blaze spawn eggs, a red dyed leather tunic with fire protection IV, a 3 use wooden sword with fire aspect II, red dyed leather leggings with fire protection II, and a red dyed leather cap with fire protection II
    Blaze X:.o...2 blaze spawn eggs, a red dyed leather tunic with fire protection V, a 3 use wooden sword with fire aspect III, red dyed leather leggings with fire protection III, a red dyed leather cap with fire protection III, and red dyed leather boots with fire protection III
    Kit notes: Blazes follow and do not attack the player who spawned them

Toxicologist I:mmiA splash potion of poison II lasting 8 seconds
    Toxicologist II:mi'i2 splash potions of poison II lasting 8 seconds
    Toxicologist III:n''i2 splash potions of poison II lasting 8 seconds and a potion of regeneration I for 8 seconds
    Toxicologist IV:i'n.3 splash potions of poison II lasting 8 seconds, a potion of regeneration I for 8 seconds, and a wood sword
    Toxicologist V:mni3 splash potions of poison II lasting 8 seconds, a potion of regeneration I for 8 seconds, and a stone sword
    Toxicologist VI:inni4 splash potions of poison II lasting 8 seconds, a potion of regeneration I for 8 seconds, a stone sword, and a golden helmet
    Toxicologist VII:in'4 splash potions of poison II lasting 8 seconds, 2 potions of regeneration I for 8 seconds, a stone sword, a golden helmet, and gold boots
    Toxicologist VIII:'n5 splash potions of poison II lasting 8 seconds, 2 potions of regeneration I for 8 seconds, a stone sword, a golden helmet, gold boots, and a pair of golden leggings
    Toxicologist IX:i';m5 splash potions of poison II lasting 8 seconds, 3 potions of regeneration I for 8 seconds, a stone sword, a golden helmet, gold boots, a pair of golden leggings, and a golden chestplate with projectile protection V
    Toxicologist X: i''''.'''''5 splash potions of poison II lasting 8 seconds, 3 potions of regeneration I for 8 seconds, a stone sword, a golden helmet, gold boots, a pair of golden leggings, and an iron chestplate with projectile protection V

All following kits are only accessible to users with VIP+:

Arachnologist I:mmiA spider spawn egg
    Arachnologist II:mn'A spider spawn egg and a web
    Arachnologist III:m,2 spider spawn eggs, 2 webs, and a white dyed leather cap
    Arachnologist IV:m',2 spider spawn eggs, 3 webs, a white dyed leather cap, and a pair of white dyed leather boots
    Arachnologist V:mm3 spider spawn eggs, 3 webs, a white dyed leather cap, a pair of white dyed leather boots, and white dyed leather leggings
    Arachnologist VI:mn3 spider spawn eggs, 4 webs, a white dyed leather cap, a pair of white dyed leather boots, white dyed leather leggings, and a white dyed leather tunic
    Arachnologist VII:m'2 cave spider spawn eggs, 4 webs, a white dyed leather cap, a pair of white dyed leather boots, white dyed leather leggings, a white dyed leather tunic, and an apple
    Arachnologist VIII:n3 cave spider spawn eggs, 4 webs, a white dyed leather cap, a pair of white dyed leather boots, white dyed leather leggings, a white dyed leather tunic, and 2 apples
    Arachnologist IX:mn'4 cave spider spawn eggs, 4 webs, a white dyed leather cap, a pair of white dyed leather boots, white dyed leather leggings, a white dyed leather tunic, and 3 apples
    Arachnologist X: mlll'5 cave spider spawn eggs, 4 webs, a white dyed leather cap, a pair of white dyed leather boots, white dyed leather leggings, a white dyed leather tunic, and 4 apples
    Kit notes: Spiders follow, do not harm, and cannot be harmed by the player who spawned them. Cave spiders in kit level VII+ do not poison players.

RedDragon I:mmiA magma cube spawn egg
    RedDragon II:mn'A magma cube spawn egg and a drinkable potion of fire resistance for a minute
    RedDragon III:m,A magma cube spawn egg, a drinkable potion of fire resistance for a minute, and a dark blue dyed leather cap with fire protection III
    RedDragon IV:m',2 magma cube spawn eggs, a drinkable potion of fire resistance for a minute, a stone axe, and a dark blue dyed leather cap with fire protection III
    RedDragon V:mm2 magma cube spawn eggs, a drinkable potion of fire resistance for a minute, a stone axe, a dark blue dyed leather cap with fire protection III, and a chain chestplate with fire protection III
    RedDragon VI:mn2 magma cube spawn eggs, a drinkable potion of fire resistance for a minute, a stone axe, a dark blue dyed leather cap with fire protection III, a chain chestplate with fire protection III, and 3 cooked fish
    RedDragon VII:m'2 magma cube spawn eggs, 2 drinkable potions of fire resistance for a minute, a stone axe, a dark blue dyed leather cap with fire protection III, a chain chestplate with fire protection III, 6 cooked fish, and a 4 use flint and steel
    RedDragon VIII:n3 magma cube spawn eggs, 2 drinkable potions of fire resistance for a minute, a stone axe, a dark blue dyed leather cap with fire protection III, a chain chestplate with fire protection III, 9 cooked fish, a 4 use flint and steel, and a pair of iron boots
    RedDragon IX:mn'3 magma cube spawn eggs, 2 drinkable potions of fire resistance for a minute, a stone sword, a diamond helmet with fire protection III, a chain chestplate with fire protection III, 9 cooked fish, a 4 use flint and steel, and a pair of iron boots
    RedDragon X: mlll'3 magma cube spawn eggs, 3 drinkable potions of fire resistance for a minute, a stone sword, a diamond helmet with fire protection III, a chain chestplate with fire protection III, 9 cooked fish, a 4 use flint and steel, and a pair of iron boots
    Kit notes: Magmacubes spawned will always be Big. The slimes follow and do not attack the player who spawned them. The flint and steel's ignitions will last forever until extinguished by another player.

Tim I:....'../A bottle O' enchanting
    Tim II:.......2 bottles O' enchanting
    Tim III:.'....3 bottles O' enchanting and a wooden axe
    Tim IV:......3 bottles O' enchanting and a wooden sword
    Tim V:......'.4 bottles O' enchanting, a wooden sword, and an apple
    Tim VI:./'...4 bottles O' enchanting, a wooden sword, an apple, and a leather tunic
    Tim VII:.....4 bottles O' enchanting, a wooden sword, an apple, a leather tunic, and a leather cap
    Tim VIII:....4 bottles O' enchanting, a wooden sword, an apple, a leather tunic, a leather cap, and iron leggings
    Tim IX:....'...4 bottles O' enchanting, a wooden sword, an apple, a leather tunic, a leather cap, iron leggings, and a pair of leather boots
    Tim X:.........5 bottles O' enchanting, a wooden sword, a golden apple, a leather tunic, a leather cap, iron leggings, and a pair of leather boots
    Kit notes: Bottles give inconsistent experience amounts as usual

Horsetamer I:.......A horse spawn egg
    Horsetamer II:...'..A horse spawn egg and a wooden axe
    Horsetamer III:....A horse spawn egg, a wooden axe with sharpness I, and a green dyed leather cap
    Horsetamer IV:..'..A horse spawn egg, a stone axe, a green dyed leather cap, and a drinkable potion of instant health I
    Horsetamer V:......A horse spawn egg, a stone axe, a green dyed leather cap, iron horse armor, and a drinkable potions of instant health I
    Horsetamer VI:../.A horse spawn egg, a stone axe with sharpness I, a green dyed leather cap, iron horse armour, 2 drinkable potions of instant health I, and iron boots
    Horsetamer VII:..'.A horse spawn egg, a stone axe with sharpness I, a green dyed leather cap, gold horse armor, 2 drinkable potions of instant health I, iron boots, and green dyed leather leggings
    Horsetamer VIII:.'.A horse spawn egg, a stone axe with sharpness I, a green dyed leather cap, gold horse armor, 2 drinkable potions of instant health I, iron boots, green dyed leather leggings, and a green dyed leather tunic
    Horsetamer IX:......A horse spawn egg, an iron axe with sharpness I, a green dyed leather cap, diamond horse armor, 3 drinkable potions of instant health I, iron boots, green dyed leather leggings, and a green dyed leather tunic
    Horsetamer X:././..A horse spawn egg, a diamond axe with sharpness I, a green dyed leather cap, diamond horse armor, 4 drinkable potions of instant health I, diamond boots, green dyed leather leggings, and a green dyed leather tunic
    Kit notes: All horses spawned have the following attributes: Black coat by default (changeable via pet packs), fast speed, 20 HP (10 hearts), 3 max block jump height, spawn with a saddle, and can only be ridden by the player who spawned it

Necromancer I:........A zombie spawn egg
    Necromancer II:../...2 zombie spawn eggs
    Necromancer III:..'.. 2 zombie spawn eggs and a chain chestplate with projectile protection II
    Necromancer IV:..... 2 zombie spawn eggs, a chain chestplate with projectile protection II, and a skeleton spawn egg
    Necromancer V:...'... 2 zombie spawn eggs, a chain chestplate with projectile protection II, a skeleton spawn egg, and a bow with 3 arrows
    Necromancer VI:......2 zombie spawn eggs, a chain chestplate with projectile protection II, 2 skeleton spawn eggs, and a bow with 5 arrows
    Necromancer VII:...'.2 zombie spawn eggs, a chain chestplate with projectile protection II, 2 skeleton spawn eggs, a bow with 7 arrows, and a chain helmet with projectile protection II
    Necromancer VIII:...2 zombie spawn eggs, a chain chestplate with projectile protection II, 2 skeleton spawn eggs, a bow with 9 arrows, a chain helmet with projectile protection II, and chain leggings with projectile protection II
    Necromancer IX:.../. 3 zombie spawn eggs, a chain chestplate with projectile protection III, 2 skeleton spawn eggs, a bow with 11 arrows, a chain helmet with projectile protection III, chain leggings with projectile protection III, and chain boots with projectile protection III
    Necromancer X:........3 zombie spawn eggs, a chain chestplate with projectile protection IV, 3 skeleton spawn eggs, a bow with 13 arrows, a chain helmet with projectile protection IV, chain leggings with projectile protection IV, and chain boots with projectile protection IV
    Kit notes: Mobs spawn with chain helmets, do NOT pick up items, will follow the player who spawned them, and do not hurt the one who spawned them

Snowman I: ...m/.A snowman spawn egg
    Snowman II:...n./A snowman spawn egg and 8 snowballs
    Snowman III:..m.A snowman spawn egg and 16 snowballs
    Snowman IV:..../.A snowman spawn eggs, 16 snowballs, and 2 carrots
    Snowman V:...n...2 snowman spawn eggs, 16 snowballs, 4 carrots, and a wooden axe
    Snowman VI:..../.2 snowman spawn eggs, 16 snowballs, 6 carrots, a wooden axe, and a chain helmet
    Snowman VII:.....2 snowman spawn eggs, 16 snowballs, 6 carrots, a stone axe, a chain helmet with protection I, and chain boots
    Snowman VIII: .n2 snowman spawn eggs, 16 snowballs, 6 carrots, a stone axe, a chain helmet with protection II, chain boots, and chain leggings
    Snowman IX:...n..3 snowman spawn eggs, 16 snowballs, 6 carrots, an iron axe, a chain helmet with protection III, chain boots, chain leggings, and a chain chestplate
    Snowman X:.,,..../4 snowman spawn eggs, 16 snowballs, 6 carrots, a diamond axe, an iron helmet with protection IV, chain boots, chain leggings, and a chain chestplate
    Kit Notes: This kit was only accessible via the 2013 holiday pack available to 200 players. Snowmen do not attack and will follow the player who spawned it, have 4 hp (2 hearts), and rapidly shoot snowballs at opponents.

There are currently too many kits upgrades for one person to purchase, so this guide will be based upon the community. If there is a spot above marked ????? and you know what goes in it, please comment below providing the information. This guide will be constantly updated based on the comments.

Links to other helpful Blitz threads:

Rustayy Well-Known Member

For the Knight Classes, I believe these are the first 3
    Knight I: Stone Sword
    Knight II: Golden Sword w/ Sharpness I
    Knight III: Golden Sword w/ Sharpness I & Golden Helmet

Bertus New Member

Knight I is a wooden sword, and Knight II has been changed so it is just a Gold Sword (no enchants), which also applies for Knight III.

Also you might want to wait a bit with this, as they are rebalancing the kits this weekend (according to codename B)
    Instaology likes this.

Bertus New Member

Also, don't you get 2 different swords for higher tiers of Rouge? I killed a couple of VIPs that had Rouge IV, and they gave me a wooden sword with knockback IV, and a diamond sword with knockback I

Yes, if you look you can see that one is +diamond sword :)
    oscartoby likes this.

What is knight 3 then?
    oscartoby likes this.

Bertus New Member

Maybe just write the full thing down, I didn't understand it from your original post :p

Bertus New Member

Knight III is a Gold Sword + Gold Helmet
    DGArchitect and njeuhmens like this.

The Golden sword for III is still enchanted..

Knight IV: Golden Sword w/ Unbreaking I & Golden Helmet

Bertus New Member

Nah man, it's not enchanted. There's been some rebalancing a couple days ago, you might've missed that

PlasmaPaladin1 Active Member

I believe for knight:
    1: Wooden Sword
    2: Golden sword
    3: Golden sword with golden helmet
    4:?

Are you serious? Ive been playing every day for about 10 days and I guess I'm just oblivious.

Knight IV: Golden Sword w/ Unbreaking I & Golden Helmet

That's as much as I know, but you might be right!

I am right :p. Just bought it this morning.
  1. I'm guessing link likes Rouge xD
    Jayfly, Echopig and link2012 like this.

So what is level 5?

I need ~2000 more coins to get it, but I do know that you get Golden Boots. I don't know about enchantments that you get on the sword though.

So Knight level 5, you get a golden sword unbreaking 1, golden helmet and golden boots. That's really good!

I will change the guide so that it lists everything, and will add knight stuffs :D
    ant6880 and njeuhmens like this.