Minecraft: The Walls (PvP Survival)

Discussion in 'Official Hypixel Maps' started by Rezzus, Sep 24, 2012.

• Administrator
    • Team Member

Rezzus Administrator

[IMG][IMG]

Server sponsored by MCProHosting - Click here for 25% off servers.
    https://mcprohosting.com/?promo=hypixel

The Walls is a PvP survival map that takes back Minecraft to it's roots: crafting, surviving and creativity.
    The map is separated by giant sand walls, players start each on their own platforms and when the timer reach 00:00, the walls falls and the player can kill each others. The last man standing wins the game.

2 digital clocks shows the 15 minutes countdown.

Gameplay:
    -You can craft armors, build traps, canons, fortress and much more... just like minecraft, the world is yours.
    -Hidden treasures will give you an edge with unobtainable items on this limited world.

However there are some rules!
    The Rules (Player)
    *Wait for host to give you a "cell" before the game starts. This is your starting position.
    *Once the cell pushes you up, you can free to go and prepare yourself before the walls goes down.
    *DO NOT break any sand blocks.
    *DO NOT leave your zone delimited by bedrocks.
    *DO NOT build over the sand walls height.
    *You can create alliances, however only one player can win. Treasons are encouraged.
    *Use your skills, intelligence and creativity to kill other players.

The Rules (Host)
    *Place the players in their cells or "tubes" on the corners of the map.
    *To start the game, press start when everyone is ready. You cannot reset! So make sure everyone is ready.
    *Make sure to have a player assigned to the Zone close to the clock with 2 wires.
    *Make sure your server have view Distance to 15.
    *Make sure you have monsters OFF.
    *If you want to play with the players, you have about 15 seconds to reach your cell and put back your gamemode 0.
    *If you want the game to do on longer, you can give each players a bed and the goal would be to destroy your enemies's beds.

logo.png

Fabiqui Member

This is just an epic map to play with friends!

-Fabiqui

b0ogh0st Member

i really wana play this never got the chance

Smugglaz New Member

Hypixel can i join pls

Brandflakex New Member

hypixel should make a if you posted on this forum you can play with me and rezzus :3
    MikeMPE and 97gamegod97 like this.

arno New Member

hey hypixel i just downloaded the map but i dont know how to get on it can you explain it to me
    thanxs
    arno

Watchig Active Member

Read the first post, everything is mentioned there. You need other players to play. If you are searching for a public server you could go for example on punchingblocks.com, they are hosting some.

arno New Member

thank you

adam2850 New Member

I downloaded the map on my pc, and it appered on WINRAR. I can't seem to be able to start it and im very confused:confused:

MistFire New Member

What is the first post cause ive searched the website and i havent found a post describing how to apply it to the game. Im really excited to get playing with my friends but i need to know how to get it to work. thanks

MineAndCrafty New Member

OK, First Idiot. You need to make a Minecraft Server then put the map in the server as world. Look it Up!
    Second Idiot. How can you not know what the First Post is? Why don't you have a Better look and stop sticking your head in a Box. My work here Is done.

Coolcrank619 New Member

THE WALLS WONT FALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

james_2k1 New Member

i got this zipper thing and every time i put that folder into my minecraft it says data not the world name :(

icools Well-Known Member

this is a great map that is so totaly awsome! insporational AND original!

Sophie Of The Sword New Member

Awesome Map Hypixel It's Another One Of His Wonders!!!! :)

Kainzo New Member

Just registered to say thanks for posting the map :)

Sirlancealot New Member

when i put the folder in my saves file then play minecraft it crashes my minecraft :(

Sirlancealot New Member

I WANNA PLAY SINGLEPLAYER D:< I DEMAND IT

SKyHailer New Member

It won't let me download it D:

GamingScorpion New Member

What is the difference between the 'Download' and the 'Download Deluxe Edition' ???